The idea of “studio” comes to contribute to developing and trimming the artists’ performance in order to produce modern artistic works such as: video art, digital photography and constructive works, by conducting workshops to train them and enhance their performance technically and artfully, hosting well known artists to share their experiences and knowledge of modern Palestinian plastic arts movement. So this studio be a lasting assembly for local artists which enriches the communication and interaction among them.
The “studio” also aims to exhibit the experiences and products of artists to local audience, artists and the culture movement and the Arabic and international audiences through cooperation with several artistic Arab and international institutions.
Windows of contemporary art studio has been opening in 07.20.2009, and has established many Technical activities at the local level and internationally, included art exhibitions for professional artists and young artists, and an international art festival of video art, as well as training courses for children "Photography, and video art," through which the opportunity for children to express themselves and their reality In which they live through the image and video.
Objectives of “the studio”:
1. To train, enhance and develop the performance of young and professional artists in visual modern arts.
2. To build a solid relationship between the young artists and the local, national and international societies.
3. To contribute into bringing up a generation of young artists who are interested in practicing and developing a profession of modern arts.
4. To preserve the Palestinian artistic identity and enhance it with a modern impression.
5. To found the first digital studio that specializes in modern visual arts in Palestine.